Who is iGoBanking?
This iGoBanking review gets the skinny on this online bank option. iGoBanking is an online division of Flushing Savings Bank (FSB) which was first founded in 1929 and is an FDIC insured bank. iGoBanking is known for offering high interest rates on money markets, CDs, and online savings accounts.
Our iGoBanking Review has generated a nice list of pros to having an account with them. Because iGoBanking is an online only bank, the interest rates are higher than a brick and mortar bank. Other benefits include:
- The minimum balance required to open a checking account is only $1.
- There is no minimum balance required to open a savings account.
- It takes approximately 5 minutes to set up an online savings account with six easy steps.
- The high interest savings account is easy to use and does not require a minimum balance.
- The savings account and CDs don’t have fees or monthly maintenance charges.
- iGoBanking offers a number of different CDs, ranging in terms from 3 months to 10 years.
- Online users have access to the account 24/7 and customer service is easy to get in touch with. If you have an account with Flushing Savings Bank, you will find a higher level of customer service.
- If you call their toll-free number, you will get direct access to helpful customer service agents.
There are a few negative aspects of opening an account through iGoBanking.
- The minimum balance required to open any of their different CD accounts is $1000.
- The minimum balance required to open a money market account through iGoBanking is $25,000.
- In order to get the highest interest rates on your money market accounts, you must have at least $100,000 in the account.
- iGoBanking doesn’t offer online chat customer service.
- Email response times for customer service questions were about 3 business days.
- In order to open an account, you must be 18 years old, and must have an existing bank to transfer the deposit.
As with most other banks, you are limited to the number of withdrawals you can make from the account. iGoBanking is no different from other banks and allows you 6 withdrawals per month.
Should iGoBanking Become Your Bank?
In conclusion of our iGoBanking Review we can say that it’s a great option for anyone planning to open an online savings account. The interest rates are great and the minimum balance for savings and checking accounts is considerably low compared to other banks. The account is easy to open and manage, and you can easily open a CD account, money market account, or other savings account within a few minutes.
1979 Marcus Avenue, LL Suite C103
Lake Success, NY 11042
Customer Service Number