About PNC Bank
Just like other banks, PNC bank provides deposits, investments, lending and cash management services. PNC Bank provides their services to individual clients, small businesses, corporations and government entities. With more than 2,500
branches across 15 states, PNC bank already has 5 million clients.
PNC Personal Accounts
PNC offers more features and services, specifically for their individual clients. Here are the services for personal accounts:
- Checking Accounts: PNC offers free checking with no minimum balance & no service fees. Their Performance checking account offers attractive interest rates. Through their Performance and Select checking account PNC offers unlimited domestic wires which you can link with a maximum of nine checking accounts.
- PNC Online Banking: You can receive an account summary from your personal account, check your balances, review all transactions and many other features. You can also pay your bills online, view your statements for up to two years, receive email notifications from all activity on your account, and transfer your money to internal or external PNC accounts. Online banking also provides the option of downloading your activity report in Excel, Quicken or Microsoft Money Format. Through mobile banking you can also receive information on your account through your smart phone.
- Savings Accounts: PNC’s savings accounts offer attractive rates and FDIC Insured accounts for up to $250,000 per account. They have a great feature on their website that guides you through a series of questions to decide which savings account is right for you. Their three savings accountchoices include statement savings, savings max, and health savings.
- Loans & Credit: PNC offers many choices for their customers including: mortgages, home equity loans, auto loans, education loans, personal loans and credit cards.
- Credit Cards: Benefits of a PNC credit card are 1.25 percent cash back for all your purchases, receive four points for each dollar you spend on qualifying purchases, and you can save on interest.
- Wealth Management and Investments: PNC Wealth Management is designed for helping their clients to create a foundation for effective money management. Through PNC Investments you can choose between immediate or long term investments.
- Insurance: PNC offers insurance for your home and accident insurance.
In order to help you make the most money we recommend that you go to our best banks chart on BankTruth.org. PNC currently does not offer a competitive rate, so if a better return on your money is the most important part of your banking, they may not be the best choice for your needs.
PNC Bank Review,